Below you will find the packages and libraries we currently offer for connecting to the Ghost Inspector API.
- Node.js CLI & API Bindings — The official Node.js package for integrating with Ghost Inspector
- Jenkins Plugin — A plugin for executing Ghost Inspector tests with Jenkins CI
- Grunt Plugin — A plugin for executing Ghost Inspector tests with Grunt
- WordPress Plugin — A plugin for viewing Ghost Inspector tests within your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Python API Bindings — An unofficial Python package for integrating with Ghost Inspector
- Capistrano Plugin — An unofficial Capistrano plugin for integrating Ghost Inspector tests into your deployments
- PowerShell Function for AppVeyor CI — A user-submitted PowerShell function for running Ghost Inspector tests in your AppVeyor CI environment
- PowerShell Dynamic Data Source Example — Another user-submitted PowerShell example for executing a suite using a given data source and ngrok.